Rannamõisa Church was built in 1901 and consecrated as a church in 1905. Until 1937, the church belonged to the Keila congregation and was called Ranna Chapel. It became an independent congregation in September 1937 by a decision of the Consistory. Ranna church yard is a registered historical sight.
A wonderful forged gate leads to the small and stylish Neo-Gothic place of worship.