The construction of the Järva-Jaani Church began at the end of the 13th century. Originally built without a spire, the church consists of a nave and a smaller quadrangular choir. A sacristy was also later built. The one-nave church is characterised by large dome-like vaults. The tile of the communion table from the medieval furnishings of the church have preserved and placed under the pier of the pulpit. The base of the medieval baptismal bowl has also been preserved. The pulpit dates back to 1648 and is one of the most beautiful of the Baroque era. The designer of the altar is A. Michaelson. Both have been restored.