St. Nicholas’ Church in Paldiski
Mere tänav 12, Paldiski linn, Lääne-Harju vald, Harju maakond
See photos (3)
St. Nicholas’ Church in Paldiski was built in 1842. This Classicist church, in which the Soviet Army reigned for half a century, has also been used as a culture centre and later, as a warehouse. By now, the congregation has refurnished it and the altar painting “Resurrection” (1888), for example, has fortunately been preserved. Features and amenities Amenities Site lighting Free parking Getting there Stops nearby
Bus: Paldiski Train: Paldiski View on map Reviews
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating
Great basic clean place with a very helpful and creative host who went the extra mile! Great kitchen and rating area in an outdated old house. Even had an old Soviet-type furnace/stovr (but not...
Nice comfortable place to stay.
On a cycling holiday through Estonia. Decided to stay in a small village and found the Puuna Oomaja. Beautiful log home with a few rooms and a shared bath. Huge bath tub with jets and shower option...
Previous Next Check out other services offered by this provider Places nearby
Nature & Wildlife Food, drink & nightlife History & Culture Accommodation Activities & Adventure Shopping Events Health & Wellness Marinas Tourist information centres Nature & Wildlife Food, drink & nightlife History & Culture Accommodation Activities & Adventure Shopping Events Health & Wellness Marinas Tourist information centres
View on map
Our site is also available in Chinese and you will be redirected to Visit Estonia Chinese website visitestonia.cn