Tallinn Photomonth is an artist led biennial of contemporary art and visual culture. Included in the main programme of the 5th edition of the biennial are three international group exhibitions at main art institutions in Tallinn, an artist film programme and art fair Foto Tallinn. The exhibitions are accompanied by a satellite programme in various venues around town.
The points of departure for Photomonth are recent developments in culture mediated by cameras.
This year the exhibitions of the main programme explore changes of the present-day world, the distress of technological development and strategies for coping with the increasingly anxious human experience.
Locations: Contemporary Art Museum of Estonia, Kai Art Center, Sõprus cinema, Tallinn Art Hall
Title: Tallinn Photomonth 2019 contemporary art biennial
- 07.09.–20.10.2019 exhibition When you say we Belong to the Light we Belong to the Thunder at EKKM
- 14.09.–17.11.2019 exhibition Mercury at Tallinn Art Hall
- 21.09.–01.12.2019 exhibition Let the field of your attention… soften and spread out at Kai Art Center
- 24.09.–29.09.2019 Professional Week with special events at the exhibitions
- 25.09, 02.10, 16.10, at 18:30 artist film programme at cinema Sõprus
Tallinn Photomonth is an artist led biennial of contemporary art and visual culture. Included in the main programme of the 5th edition of the biennial are three international group exhibitions at main art institutions in
06.09 - 03.11.2019, 10:00 - 19:00
07.09 - 20.10.2019
Tuesday–sunday: 12:00 - 19:00
14.09 - 17.11.2019
Wednesday–sunday: 12:00 - 19:00
|Price from:||3 €|
|Max price:||6 €|
21.09 - 01.12.2019, 12:00 - 19:00
24.09 - 29.09.2019, 12:00 - 23:59
25.09 - 16.10.2019, 18:30 - 21:00