Külaoru küla, Võru vald, Võru maakond
The Vastseliina manor chapel, popularly called the Liphardt tomb chapel, is situated in the old cemetery of Vastseliina (also known as the German cemetery). The chapel was completed in the same year as the current Vastseliina church, in 1772.
The Liphardts, one of the wealthiest noble families of Livonia, governed the entire Vastseliina parish from Misso to Orava and ruled Vastseliina for seven generations. In addition to Vastseliina, the family also owned several other manors, including the Raadi manor.
The Vastseliina manor chapel is one of the most remarkable examples of early classicist rural chapels.
Visitors are welcome to see the exterior of the chapel only.