Kolkja alevik, Peipsiääre vald, Tartu maakond
The Väike-Kolkja Old Ritualists' congregation has existed since 1770. On 16 February 1945, it was re-registered as the Väike-Kolkja Old Believers' congregation. They were given a prayer house decorated with copper and wooden icons along with support facilities and other possessions.
Now, the Väike-Kolkja congregation, which consists of 120 families, belongs to the Estonian Association of Old Believers Congregations.
An iconostasis consisting of canonical pictures and ancient church service books - all of these can be found at the simple and cosy chapel of the Väike-Kolkja Old Believers.
Is open advance bookings only