Randvere tee 11, Haabneeme alevik, Viimsi vald, Harju maakond
• 4 state-of-the-art cinema and conference halls (in theatre style, 80, 86, 110, and 134 seats);
• 3D and 5D cinema;
• Aqua hall – 115 m2, up to 80 seats;
• Polaris – a private room with a round table for 20 people;
• seminar rooms are equipped with contemporary and multifunctional presentation, video, sound, and lighting equipment;
• first-class catering for lunches, dinners, and coffee breaks;
• gallery (220 m2,) where you can have coffee breaks and relax, or organise exhibitions or meetings;
• at the end of the day, you can relax in our spas and saunas, and enjoy the pampering spa treatments;
• free parking.
|Number of seminar rooms (up to 20 places)||2|
|Number of seminar rooms (up to 100 places)||3|
|Number of conference rooms (up to 150 places)||2|
By public transport: Viimsi Cinema is located next to the 'Viimsi Keskus' bus stop which is also the final stop of bus No. 1A. Bus No. 1A from Viru Centre to Viimsi Centre leaves regularly at least 4 times per hour; the trip takes about 25–35 minutes. Check the route and timetable of bus No. 1A at: http://soiduplaan.tallinn.ee/#bus/1a/a-b/21215-1/en. Bus No. 114 from Baltic Station to Hobujaama (at the corner of Narva and Laikmaa streets) – leaves for Viimsi Centre regularly at least once an hour. Check the route and schedule of bus No. 114 at http://soiduplaan.tallinn.ee/#harju/regionalbus/114/a-b/21105-6/en.