The prize for the "Estonian Food Quiz 2020" quiz is an exclusive trip for two (the winner and their plus one) to Estonia – the first destination Tallinn is followed by Haapsalu, that have been selected as the 2020 food region in Estonia.
Tallinn is the capital city of Estonia and a perfect holiday destination if you want to combine the comforts of modern world, versatile nightlife and luxurious adventures with rich a cultural scene in the local historical setting. First established in the early medieval era, today's Tallinn is an exciting mix of old and new. Here's the good news: with Tallinn being such a compact, green capital, you can cover a lot in just a weekend and enjoy short scenic strolls while at it.
Haapsalu - calm and friendly small town located less than 2-hour's drive from the capital enjoys a long standing history as a spa resort. Once a popular summer holiday destination for the Russian aristocracy, modern Haapsalu hosts a number of international festivals. The town is surrounded by the sea and greenery, which have provided our people with food for centuries. The local food culture is evolving and everyone is more than welcome to enjoy exciting taste experiences. In addition, Haapsalu and Läänemaa have been selected as the 2020 food region in Estonia.
• Two return flight tickets from European main airports to Tallinn
• Accommodation for two for one night in Hestia Hotel Kentmanni in Tallinn
• Lunch in restaurant Leib
• Accommodation for two people for two nights at the Fra Mare SPA Thalasso hotel
• Restaurant voucher in Cafe-Restaurant Hapsal Dietrich (voucher for 60 EUR)
• Bus tickets for two people on route Tallinn-Haapsalu-Tallinn
This project is supported by the European Regional Development Fund.