The prize for the "What is your #EstonianWay adventure?" quiz is an exclusive trip for two (the winner and their plus one) to Estonia – the first destination Tallinn is followed by Estonia's largest island Saaremaa.
Tallinn is the capital city of Estonia and a perfect holiday destination if you want to combine the comforts of modern world, versatile nightlife and luxurious adventures with a rich cultural scene in the local historical setting.
Estonia's largest island Saaremaa is a magnificent destination: it is best to spend one's summer holiday away from the mainland, in completely different scenery, while staying at a tourism farm; whereas in the winter, it is superb to relax at spas.
- Two return flight tickets from European main airports to Tallinn (to be agreed with the winner)
- Accommodation for two for one night in a superior class roomat the Savoy Boutique Hotel in Tallinn. The small, exclusive and luxurious Savoy Boutique Hotel is located at the very heart of Tallinn – in a place where the city centre meets the medieval Old Town. The historic house was built in 1890, in 2006 it was renovated to a five star boutique hotel. Luxurious art deco interior is designed to consider every detail so the visitors could really enjoy their stay. Staying at Savoy Boutique Hotel will leave you with delightful memories of a superior guest experience that is uniquely Estonian.
- Two bus tickets from Tallinn to Kuressaare and back
- Accommodation for two people for two nights at the Georg Ots Spa hotel in Saaremaa. Buffet breakfast and unlimited access to the saunas and pools is included.
- Two tickets to Saaremaa museum in Kuressaare castle and a private tour with visitor guide.
- A guided excursion to Saaremaa top attractions (Kaali crater, Angla windmills and Panga cliff) by Saaremaa Daytours.
- An adrenaline-rush visit to Hallikivi Adventure park
- Depending on the season a sailing trip or a Admiral's lounge evening with local snacks and cocktails on the historical scooner Hoppet