1. The "Independence Day 2021" quiz (hereinafter "the Quiz") is held during 24.02-1.03.2021 and organized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Estonia (registry code 70002526, Islandi väljak 1, 15049 Tallinn, hereinafter "the Organiser") who is the controller within the meaning of GDPR.
2. The purpose of the Quiz is to introduce surprising and informative facts about Estonia to the invitees of Estonian representations (hereinafter "the representations") in the form of on-line quiz.
3. The Quiz is open only to those to whom the Quiz web link has been sent by the representations.
4. Taking the Quiz is possible for all invitees. If a person so wishes, he/she can take part in the prize draw (hereinafter participation).
5. The Quiz main prize is the right to take part at the Estonia's Friends International Meeting
July 8-9, 2021.
The main prize includes:
· Roundtrip flight tickets to Tallinn from a major international airport for one
· Two nights stay for one at a hotel chosen by the organizer
· Participation at the program of above-mentioned event.
Main prize will be awarded only in case Covid-19 pandemic travel restrictions allow. Airline tickets will be valid for regular flights, but not for charter flights. In total, 1 main prize will be awarded.
The Quiz consolation prizes are Estonian design products.
7. The prize can be won once per individual.
8. The main prize will be drawn among all the invitees of all representations. The consolation prizes will be drawn by each representation among their invitees. If it becomes clear after the drawing, that the winner is not from the list of invitees, representation reserves the right to draw a new winner.
9. The Organizer will contact the winners within five days after the Quiz via the e-mail address provided to specify the delivery of the prize.
10. The winner of the main Quiz prize will be announced on the Quiz web page and winners of the consolation prizes will be announced by e-mail to all representation invitees no later than on 08.03.2021.
The participant agrees that upon winning the prize, their first name can be publicly announced as described above.
11. The Quiz winner must reply to the Organiser within 14 days of the announcement of the results. If the Quiz winner has not contacted the Organiser or replied to the organiser in time given, the Organiser has the right to draw a new winner.
12. The Quiz prize cannot be exchanged for any other product or service.
13. The participant cannot claim reimbursement from the Organiser for the expenses incurred by participating in the Quiz.
14. The winner of the main prize does not have the right to pass the prize on to another party. If the winner who is drawn does not wish to use the main prize him/herself, then the Organiser reserves the right to draw a new winner.
15. Employees of the Organiser and/or of its procurement partners are not eligible to take part in the Quiz.
16. All of the information given by the participants will remain confidential, and the Organiser will not publish it without the consent of the participant, nor share it with third parties.
17. Personal data will be stored for a period of five years. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time without it affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
18. You have the right to request, from the controller, access to and amendment or erasure of personal data, or restriction of processing concerning you or to object to processing, as well as the right to data portability. More information about processing personal data can be found here.
19. The Organiser has the right to change the Quiz rules, including the prize, announcing it on the Quiz web page where the Quiz rules are provided.
20. The Quiz procedures have been determined by the Organiser of the Quiz under the following conditions: all decisions of the Organiser in carrying out the Quiz are final and apply to all participants. All disputes arising from the Quiz are to be resolved under the valid legislation of the Republic of Estonia.
21. Claims and questions about the organisation and/or operation of the Quiz must be sent by e-mail to the address email@example.com within seven days of the announcement of the results. Claims and questions regarding the processing of personal data can be sent to the data protection officer's e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
22. The Organiser of the Quiz will review claims within 7 days from their date of receipt and will announce their decision to the submitter of the claim via the e-mail address provided in the claim.
23. By submitting in the Quiz, the participant confirms that their provided information is correct, they agree to the terms and conditions and give their consent to participate in the Quiz. If a Quiz participant has failed to adhere to the rules of the Quiz or has given false or incorrect information, as well as in the case of other failures not attributable to the Organiser of the Quiz, the Organiser will not be held responsible for not organising the draw or awarding the prize. The Organiser of the Quiz has a unilateral right to terminate the Quiz and stop awarding the prize, if the rules have been violated or in other unforeseen circumstances (force majeure), by an announcement on the Quiz web page.