1. The "Advent Calendar 2020" campaign (hereinafter "the Campaign") is a promotional game held during 1-24.12.2020 and is organised by Enterprise Estonia (registry code 90006006, Lasnamäe 2, 11412 Tallinn, hereinafter "the Organiser"), who is the controller within the meaning of GDPR.
2. The Campaign prize is a tailor-made trip to Estonia. We give out three prizes.
The prize for the "Advent Calendar 2020" is a tailor-made trip to Estonia that has to be taken in the first half of 2021 (until 31.05.2021).
The prize includes:
· Roundtrip flight tickets to Tallinn from a major European airport for two
· Three nights stay for two (one room) at a hotel chosen by the winner
· One three-course dinner for two at a restaurant chosen by the winner
3. The purpose of the Advent calendar is to introduce surprising and informative facts about winter and Christmas in Estonia to foreign travellers. The facts will open to website visitors as a virtual postcard.
4. The Campaign is open to everyone who is at least 18 years of age.
6. The prize can be won once per individual (three winners in total). The participant can increase their chance of winning by opening a window every day and submitting their information through the submission form provided.
7. The three winners of the Campaign prize will be announced no later than on 30.12.2020 on the Visit Estonia English Facebook page (username @visitestonia, official name 'Visit Estonia') and on the campaign page. The format in which the winner will be announced has been provided in the Campaign rules article 5.
8. The Organiser will contact the winners within five days of the announcement of the winners via the e-mail address provided to specify the delivery of the prize.
9. The Campaign winner must reply to the Organiser or contact the Organiser in order to claim the Campaign prize within 14 days of the announcement of the results. If the Campaign winner has not contacted the Organiser or replied to the organiser in time given, the Organiser has the right to draw a new winner.
10. The winner does not have the right to pass the prize on to another party. If the winner who is drawn does not wish to use the prize him/herself, then the Organiser reserves the right to draw a new winner.
11. The Campaign prize cannot be exchanged for any other product or service.
12. The participant cannot claim reimbursement from the Organiser for the expenses incurred by participating in the Campaign.
13. Employees of the Organiser and/or of its procurement partners are not eligible to take part in the Campaign.
14. All of the information given by the participants will remain confidential, and the Organiser will not publish it without the consent of the participant, nor share it with third parties. If the participant gives their consent (by ticking the box to subscribe to the Visit Estonia newsletter), the Organiser may use the information itself or share it with third parties for specific marketing activities, market research, analysis, or other related purposes and subscribe the participant to the Visit Estonia electronic newsletter in its database. The participant has the right to unsubscribe from the newsletter.
15. Personal data will be stored for a period of five years. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time without it affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
16. You have the right to request, from the controller, access to and amendment or erasure of personal data, or restriction of processing concerning you or to object to processing, as well as the right to data portability. More information about processing personal data can be found here.
17. The Organiser has the right to change the Campaign rules, including the prize, announcing it on the Campaign page, where the Campaign rules are provided.
18. The Campaign procedures have been determined by the Organiser of the Campaign under the following conditions: all decisions of the Organiser in carrying out the Campaign are final and apply to all participants. All disputes arising from the Campaign are to be resolved under the valid legislation of the Republic of Estonia.
19. Claims and questions about the organisation and/or operation of the Campaign must be sent by e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org within seven days of the announcement of the results. Claims and questions regarding the processing of personal data can be sent to the data protection officer's e-mail address email@example.com.
20. The Organiser of the Campaign will review claims within 7 days from their date of receipt and will announce their decision to the submitter of the claim via the e-mail address provided in the claim.
21. By participating in the Campaign, the participant confirms that their provided information is correct, they agree to the terms and conditions and give their consent to participate in the Campaign. If a Campaign participant has failed to adhere to the rules of the Campaign or has given false or incorrect information, as well as in the case of other failures not attributable to the Organiser of the Campaign, the Organiser will not be held responsible for not organising the draw or awarding the prize (three in total).The Organiser of the Campaign has a unilateral right to terminate the Campaign and stop awarding the prize, if the rules have been violated or in other unforeseen circumstances (force majeure), by a public announcement on the Campaign web page.
This project is supported by the European Regional Development Fund.