1. The "Advent Calendar 2021" campaign (hereinafter "the Campaign") is a promotional game held during 1-24.12.2021 and is organised by Enterprise Estonia (registry code 90006006, Lasnamäe 2, 11412 Tallinn, hereinafter "the Organiser"), who is the controller within the meaning of GDPR.
2. Those who have opened the windows of the Estonian-language Advent Calendar can participate in a prize draw for a two-night stay in Tallinn for two worth up to 500 (five hundred) euros. A total of four (4) prize packages will be drawn as part of the campaign.
One prize package contains:
1) two-night stay for two (one room) in an accommodation establishment in Tallinn of the winner’s choosing
2) a €100 voucher for one dinner for two in a restaurant in Tallinn
3) an experience of the winner’s choosing (e.g. a guided tour, a museum visit, a workshop) for two in Tallinn, which is not an event (the campaign prize package does not include concerts, plays, etc.)
4) reimbursement of the transport costs (bus/ferry tickets or fuel on the basis of a receipt) of two people from their place of residence to Tallinn and back
The accommodation establishment, the experience provider and the restaurant must be selected from among the companies in the puhkaeestis.ee database which have been issued the ‘COVID-19 safe’ label. The total cost of the prize package must not exceed 500 euros.
The prize can be used until 31 May 2022.
Those who have opened the windows of the Advent Calendar in other languages (English, Finnish, German, Russian, Swedish, Latvian, Lithuanian and Polish) can participate in a prize draw for a three-night stay in Tallinn for two worth up to 900 (nine hundred) euros. A total of two (2) prize packages are given out as part of the campaign.
One prize package contains:
1) return plane tickets for two (2) from a European airport to Tallinn
2) a three-night stay for two (one room) in an accommodation establishment in Tallinn of the winner’s choosing
3) a €100 voucher for one dinner for two in a Tallinn restaurant of the winner’s choosing
4) an experience of the winner’s choosing (e.g. a guided tour, a museum visit, a workshop) for two in Tallinn, which is not an event (the campaign prize package does not include concerts, plays, etc.)
The accommodation establishment, the experience provider and the restaurant must be selected from among the companies in the visitestonia.com database which have been issued the ‘COVID-19 safe’ label. The total cost of the prize package must not exceed 900 euros.
The prize can be used until 31 May 2022.
To receive the prize, the winner must disclose their full name, e-mail address and telephone number to the organizer and confirm that they are at least 18 years old (see clause 4).
Upon using the prize, the winner (and their companion) must adhere to the restrictions established in the Republic of Estonia to stop the spread of the virus, which have been published here.
3. The purpose of the Advent Calendar is to introduce surprising and informative facts about winter and Christmas in Estonia to foreign travellers. The facts will open to website visitors as a virtual postcard.
4. The Campaign is open to everyone who is at least 18 years of age.
5. To participate in the prize draw, participants must open one of the Advent calendar windows and submit their first name and surname and a valid e-mail address via the participation form displayed under the virtual postcard and agree to the personal data processing for the purpose of the campaign (i.e. for drawing the prizes, notifying the winners and publishing the names of winners on the Puhka Eestis Facebook page). In the case of a win, the first name of the winner is published. Persons whose participation form does not include the mandatory data cannot participate in the prize draw.
6. A total of six (6) winners are drawn: four (4) winners from among the Estonian-language participants and two (2) winners from among participants in other languages (English, German, Swedish, Latvian, Russian, Lithuanian and Polish). One participant can only receive one prize. Participants can increase their chance of winning by opening one window every day and using the contact form to forward their details.
7. The prize draw and campaign winners among the Estonian-language participants are announced on 06.12, 13.12, 20.12, 27.12 on the Visit Estonia Facebook page (username @puhkaeestis) and on the campaign website and winners among participants in other languages (English, German, Swedish, Latvian, Russian, Lithuanian and Polish) are announced on 29.12 on the Visit Estonia Facebook page (username @visitestonia) and on the campaign website. The publication format is described in Clause 5 of the campaign rules.
8. The Organiser will contact the winners within five workdays of the announcement of the winners via the e-mail address provided to specify the delivery of the prize.
9. The Campaign winner must reply to the Organiser or contact the Organiser in order to claim the Campaign prize within 14 days of the announcement of the results. If the Campaign winner has not contacted the Organiser or replied to the organiser in time given, the Organiser has the right to draw a new winner.
10. The winner does not have the right to pass the prize on to another party. If the winner who is drawn does not wish to use the prize him/herself, then the Organiser reserves the right to draw a new winner.
11. The Campaign prize cannot be exchanged for any other product or service.
12. The participant cannot claim reimbursement from the Organiser for the expenses incurred by participating in the Campaign.
13. Employees of the Organiser and/or of its procurement partners are not eligible to take part in the Campaign.
14. All of the information given by the participants will remain confidential, and the Organiser will not publish it without the consent of the participant, nor share it with third parties. If the participant gives their consent (by ticking the box to subscribe to the Visit Estonia newsletter), the Organiser may use the information itself or share it with third parties for specific marketing activities, market research, analysis, or other related purposes and subscribe the participant to the Visit Estonia electronic newsletter in its database. The participant has the right to unsubscribe from the newsletter.
15. Personal data are processed on the basis of the data subject’s consent. The personal data of participants is retained for one year after the end of the campaign. If a participant has expressed the wish to receive the newsletter, the participant’s e-mail address is retained until the participant withdraws it. The participant has the right to withdraw their consent at any time without it affecting the legality of the processing that took place before the consent was withdrawn.
17. The Organiser has the right to change the Campaign rules, including the prize, announcing it on the Campaign page, where the Campaign rules are provided.
18. The Campaign procedures have been determined by the Organiser of the Campaign under the following conditions: all decisions of the Organiser in carrying out the Campaign are final and apply to all participants. All disputes arising from the Campaign are to be resolved under the valid legislation of the Republic of Estonia.
19. Claims and questions about the organisation and/or operation of the Campaign must be sent by e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org within seven days of the announcement of the results. Claims and questions regarding the processing of personal data can be sent to the data protection officer's e-mail address email@example.com.
20. The organiser reviews any complaints received in relation to the organisation of the campaign within seven days of receipt thereof and forwards the decision to the person who submitted the complaint at the e-mail address specified in the complaint. The organiser replies to any queries related to personal data within 30 calendar days.
21. By participating in the Campaign, the participant confirms that their provided information is correct, they agree to the terms and conditions and give their consent to participate in the Campaign. If a Campaign participant has failed to adhere to the rules of the Campaign or has given false or incorrect information, as well as in the case of other failures not attributable to the Organiser of the Campaign, the Organiser will not be held responsible for not organising the draw or awarding the prize (three in total).The Organiser of the Campaign has a unilateral right to terminate the Campaign and stop awarding the prize, if the rules have been violated or in other unforeseen circumstances (force majeure), by a public announcement on the Campaign web page.
This project is supported by the European Regional Development Fund.