1. The "Cancel your plans" campaign (hereinafter "the Campaign") is a promotional campaign held in Sweden during 06.06-31.07.2022 and is organised by Ettevõtluse ja Innovatsiooni Sihtasutus (translat-ed as Estonian Business and Innovation Agency, registry code 90006012, Hobujaama 4, 10151 Tallinn, Estonia, hereinafter "the Organiser"), who is the controller within the meaning of GDPR. The purpose of the campaign is to introduce and value Estonia as an exciting tourist destination which is "worth cancelling your plans" and to invite Swedes to visit Estonia.
2. The Campaign is open to all natural persons who are at least 18 years of age. The total prize pool of the Campaign is valued at 6500€. The prize pool consists of:
- Main prize: 3x prize trips to Estonia (see clause 3).
- 100x Tallinn Cards (see clause 4)
3. A prize trip to Estonia for two nights worth up to 1000€ will be drawn between those who have "cancelled their plans" (see clause 5) on the website. The total cost of the main prize package must not exceed 1000 euros. The prize can be used between 1.07-31.08.2022.
The prize trip includes:
- Round-trip plane tickets for two from Stockholm to Tallinn and back
- A 2-night stay for two in a standard room (one room) in an accommodation establishment in Tallinn of the winner's choosing
- One experience of the winner's choosing (e.g. a guided tour, a museum visit, a workshop) for two in Tallinn, which is not an event (the campaign prize package does not include concerts, plays, etc.)
4. 100 people who "cancel their plans" (see clause 5) will get a free Tallinn Card (35€ per card): https://www.visittallinn.ee/eng/visitor/tallinn-card/tallinn-card/how-it-works.
Tallinn Card gives a 24H access to different sights, museums, experiences, and privileges (such as skip-ping the lines).
5. To be deemed as a person who has "cancelled their plans" and participate in the raffle, one must:
5.1. Fill out the form on the campaign website: www.cancel.ee;
5.3. Push the button "yes" in the email that will be sent to the participant.
6. 3 main prize winners will be drawn randomly with a random number generator from the people who have "cancelled their plans" according to clause 5.
In addition, 100 cancellers will get a free Tallinn Card. The Tallinn Cards wins will be given out weekly for 5 weeks (20 cards per week). Winners will be drawn randomly with a random number generator from the people who have "cancelled their plans" according to clause 5. Winners will be notified via e-mail. The winners may be also announced on the Organiser's Facebook page. The e-mail will explain how to collect the Tallinn Card.
7. The winners of the Campaign main prize will be announced no later than 01.07.2022 on the Visit Estonia English Facebook page (username @visitestonia, official name 'Visit Estonia', URL https://www.facebook.com/visitestonia/). The main prizes must be redeemed before 31.08.2022.
8. The Organiser will contact the winners within 2 days of the announcement of the winners via the e-mail address provided to specify the delivery of the prize. Tallinn Card winners will get an e-mail automatically that gives them information about the next steps how to receive the prize.
9. The Campaign winner must reply to the Organiser or contact the Organiser to claim the main prize within 5 days of the announcement of the results. If the Campaign winner has not contacted the Organiser or replied to the organiser in time given, the Organiser has the right to draw a new winner. The winner must choose a 2-day period when they will come to Tallinn. To allow the Organiser to make the necessary bookings beforehand, 1-week period is usually needed to organise the trip. If the chosen hotels are not available, the Organiser may find another similar accommodation. If the special experiences are not available, the Organiser finds other special experiences and offers them to the winner.
10. The winner does not have the right to pass the prize on to another party. If the winner who is drawn does not wish to use the prize themself, then the Organiser reserves the right to draw a new winner.
11. The Campaign prize cannot be exchanged for any other product or service.
12. The participant cannot claim reimbursement from the Organiser for the expenses incurred by par-ticipating in the Campaign.
13. The organiser´s procurement partners and/or Employees of the Organiser and/or of its procure-ment partners are not eligible to take part in the Campaign.
14. All the information given by the participants will remain confidential, and the Organiser will not publish it without the consent of the participant, nor share it with third parties. If the participant gives their consent (by ticking the box to subscribe to the Visit Estonia newsletter), the Organiser may use the information itself or share it with third parties for specific marketing activities, market re-search, analysis, or other related purposes and subscribe the participant to the Visit Estonia electronic newsletter in its database. The participant has the right to unsubscribe from the newsletter.
15. Personal data will be stored for a period of one year. Participant has the right to withdraw their consent at any time without it affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
16. Participant has the right to request, from the controller, access to an amendment or erasure of personal data, or restriction of processing concerning them or to object to processing, as well as the right to data portability. More information about processing personal data can be found here: https://www.visitestonia.com/en/cookie-policy.
17. The Organiser has the right to change the Campaign rules, including the prize, announcing it on https://www.visitestonia.com/en/cancel, where the Campaign rules are provided.
18. The Campaign procedures have been determined by the Organiser of the Campaign under the following conditions: all decisions of the Organiser in carrying out the Campaign are final and apply to all participants. All disputes arising from the Campaign are to be resolved under the valid legislation of the Republic of Estonia.
19. Claims and questions about the organisation and/or operation of the Campaign must be sent by e-mail to the address email@example.com within seven days of the announcement of the results. Claims and questions regarding the processing of personal data can be sent to the data protection officer's e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
20. The Organiser of the Campaign will review claims within 7 days from their date of receipt and will announce their decision to the submitter of the claim via the e-mail address provided in the claim.
21. By participating in the Campaign, the participant confirms that their provided information is cor-rect, they agree to the terms and conditions and give their consent to participate in the Campaign. If a Campaign participant has failed to adhere to the rules of the Campaign or has given false or incorrect information, as well as in the case of other failures not attributable to the Organiser of the Campaign, the Organiser will not be held responsible for not organising the draw or awarding the prize. The Or-ganiser of the Campaign has a unilateral right to terminate the Campaign and stop awarding the prize, if the rules have been violated or in other unforeseen circumstances (force majeure), by a public an-nouncement on the Campaign web page.
This project is supported by the European Regional Development Fund.