Official tourist information website
Source: Toomas Tuul
Sutlepa Chapel was constructed in the village of the same name in Noarootsi parish as an offshoot of the area's main church. No one knows quite when it was built; some sources suggest 1627, while others suggest 1699. It was relocated to the museum in 1970 and reconstructed from 1971-76.
Welcome to Estonia
European Union Structural Funds