Laupa manor is considered to be one of the most beautiful examples of 20th century Estonian manor architecture; it was completed in 1914 and it is one of the most prominent examples of the retro trend in Art Nouveau style in Estonia.
Since 1922, the manor has been used as a school building; currently, it is occupied by Laupa Basic School. The school belongs to the Järvamaa Mõisakoolide Ühing (Järvamaa Manor School Society). The manor park was re-modelled and extended at the end of the 19th century and the beginning of the 20th century.
NB! This is a manor school; therefore, a visit to the manor must be arranged beforehand during school terms.