|Address:||Tori küla, Türi vald, Järva maakond | Show on map|
|Mobile phone:||(+372) 536 33125|
|Telephone:||(+372) 385 7112|
|Method of payment:||Cash|
The village of Tori was first mentioned in 1474. Tori manor has been governed by German, Danish and Swedish barons.
The last family to own Tori was the family of Baron von Frey (1834–1919). Baron von Frey of Tori gave altarpieces by a Baltic-German artist A.G. von Petzold that were completed in 1856 and titled "Golgotha" and "The Last Supper" to the Türi Church of Saint Martin. in 1990, the paintings were stolen from the church but were miraculously found 8 years later. The same von Petzold paintings have been in the Tori manor since 2005.
The current owners of the manor can take you on a tour of the manor in French, English, German, Swedish, Danish, Norwegian, Finnish, Russian or Estonian.
Times and prices
Is open 01.01 - 31.12 advance bookings only
|Adult:||from 2 €|
- Recreation area/picnic ground
- Free parking
- Guide service available