Whether you have already arrived in Estonia or are still preparing for your trip at home, you can visit, call or email the regional tourism centres for getting the most up to date information on travel options, trending restaurants, cultural experiences and active vacation choices.
Estonia has several information centres and info points for travellers. Tallinn, Tartu, Narva, Pärnu and Valga have larger visitor centres, while other places have slightly smaller information points that are sometimes housed in shopping centres. Be they small or large, the information centres provide you with answers to all your travel-related questions, such us:
- What opportunities does the region offer for active holidays?
- Where can I see bears? How about birds?
- Am I allowed to sleep in the forest?
- Where can I find the most relaxing marinas?
- Is there a public transport connection from A to B?
- Where is the best place for renting cars, canoes or bicycles?
- Which restaurant is particularly recommended?
- Are there vegetarian and vegan places around?
- What cultural heritage sites should I definitely not miss?
The friendly staff are happy to provide you with all the necessary information and also research things if your question is truly a niche one!
Below, you will find Estonian tourism information centres grouped according to main regions: North, South and West Estonia together with the islands. If you click on the links, you will find all the necessary information about the respective centre: their location, contact details, website (if available), so you can contact them directly with any questions.
To make your trip planning smoother, have a look at specific regions or acquaint yourself with the map of all Estonian tourism information centres here.
We wish you an unforgettable trip to Estonia!
When visiting North Estonia
When visiting South Estonia
When visiting West Estonia and the islands