1. The "Do you know the flavours of Estonia?" quiz (hereinafter "the Campaign") is a promotional game held during 06.04-31.07.2020 and is organised by Enterprise Estonia (hereinafter "the Organizer"). Enterprise Estonia is the controller within the meaning of GDPR.
2. The prize for the "Estonian Food Quiz 2020" quiz is an exclusive trip for two (the winner and their plus one) to Estonia – the first destination Tallinn is followed by Haapsalu, that have been selected as the 2020 food region in Estonia.
3. The purpose of the quiz is to introduce Estonian gastronomy to citizens of other countries, the prizes will be drawn from among non-Estonian participants only. If it becomes clear after the drawing, that the winner is an Estonian citizen, Enterprise Estonia reserves the right to draw a new winner.
4. The Campaign is open to everyone who is at least 18 years of age.
6. Personal data will be stored for a period of 5 years.
7. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, without it affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
8. The Organizer shall not transfer personal data to a third country or international organization.
9. The winner of the Campaign prize will be announced no later than on 07.08.2020 on the Visit Estonia English Facebook page (username @visitestonia, official name Visit Estonia, URL https://www.facebook.com/visitestonia/).
10. The Organizer will contact the winner within five days of the announcement of the winner via the e-mail address provided, for obtaining the winner's name, surname, address, phone number and country of residence to send the prize.
11. The Campaign winner must reply to the Organizer or contact the Organizer in order to claim the Campaign prize within 14 days of the announcement of the results (article 9 of the Campaign rules). If the Campaign winner has not contacted the Organizer or replied to the organizer in time given, the Organizer has the right to draw a new winner.
12. The Campaign prize will be sent out by the Organizer within 30 days after receiving all the necessary details to send the package.
13. The winner does not have the right to pass the prize on to another party. If the winner who is drawn does not wish to use the prize him/herself, then the Organizer reserves the right to draw a new winner.
14. The Campaign prize is not transferrable and cannot be exchanged for any other product or service.
15. The participant cannot claim reimbursement from the Organizer for the expenses incurred by participating in the Campaign.
16. Employees of the Organizer and/or of its procurement partners are not eligible to take part in the Campaign.
17. All of the information given by the participants will remain confidential, and the Organizer will not publish it without the consent of the participant, nor share it with third parties. By consent of the participant, the Organizer may use the information itself or share it with third parties for specific marketing activities, market research, analysis, or other related purposes and subscribe the participant to the Visit Estonia electronic newsletter in its database. The participant has the right to unsubscribe from the newsletter.
18. The Organizer has the right to change the Campaign rules, incl. the prizes, announcing it on the same web page as the Campaign rules.
19. If a Campaign participant has failed to adhere to the rules of the Campaign or given false or incorrect information, as well as in the case of other failures not attributable to the Organizer of the Campaign, the Organizer will not be held responsible for not organising the draw or awarding the prizes. The Organizer of the Campaign has a unilateral right to terminate the Campaign and stop awarding the prizes, if the rules have been violated or in other unforeseen circumstances (force majeure), by a public announcement on the Campaign web page.
20. The Campaign procedures have been determined by the Organizer of the Campaign under the following conditions: all decisions of the Organizer in carrying out the Campaign are final and apply to all participants. All disputes arising from the Campaign are to be resolved under the valid legislation of the Republic of Estonia.
21. Claims and questions about the organisation and/or operation of the Campaign must be sent by e-mail to the address email@example.com within seven days of the announcement of the results. Claims and questions regarding processing of personal data can be sent to the data protection officer's e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
22. The Organizer of the Campaign will review claims within 7 days from their date of receipt and will announce their decision to the submitter of the claim to the e-mail address provided in the claim.
23. This Campaign is not in any way sponsored, carried out, administered or connected to Facebook. The information will be received by the Organizer, not Facebook. The information provided will only be used to contact the winners.
24. You have the right to request, from the controller, access to and amendment or erasure of personal data, or restriction of processing concerning you or to object to processing, as well as the right to data portability.
25. You have the right to lodge a complaint to the Data Protection Inspectorate of Estonia.
This project is supported by the European Regional Development Fund.