1. The "Estonian Film Quiz 2020" quiz (hereinafter "the Campaign") is a promotional game held during 21.10-14.12.2020 and is organised by Enterprise Estonia (hereinafter "the Organiser"). Enterprise Estonia is the controller within the meaning of GDPR.
2. The Campaign prize is a tailor-made trip to Estonia. We give out three prizes.
The prize for the "Estonian Film Quiz 2020" is a tailor-made trip to Estonia that has to be taken during one of the film festivals that take place in Estonia in 2021.
You can choose from the film festivals below:
Haapsalu Horror & Fantasy Film Festival (April)
Tartu Love Film Festival (August)
Matsalu Nature Film Festival (September)
Tartu World Film Festival (October)
Tallinn Black Nights Film Festival (November)
The prize includes:
Roundtrip flight tickets to Tallinn from major European airports for two
Overnight stay at a hotel for two for 3 nights
Film festival passes for your chosen festival for two
Tailor-made activity chosen by the winner for two
3. The purpose of the quiz is to introduce the Estonian movie scene and filming locations.
4. The Campaign is open to everyone who is at least 18 years of age.
6. Personal data will be stored for a period of 5 years.
7. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time without it affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
8. The Organiser shall not transfer personal data to a third country or international organisation.
9. The winners of the Campaign prize will be announced no later than on 21.12.2020 on the Visit Estonia English Facebook page (username @visitestonia, official name Visit Estonia, URL https://www.facebook.com/visitestonia/).
10. The Organiser will contact the winner within five days of the announcement of the winner via the e-mail address provided to obtain the winner's name, surname and other personal details that are needed in order to send the prize.
11. The Campaign winner must reply to the Organiser or contact the Organiser in order to claim the Campaign prize within 14 days of the announcement of the results (article 9 of the Campaign rules). If the Campaign winner has not contacted the Organiser or replied to the organiser in time given, the Organiser has the right to draw a new winner.
12. The winner does not have the right to pass the prize on to another party. If the winner who is drawn does not wish to use the prize him/herself, then the Organiser reserves the right to draw a new winner.
14. The Campaign prize is not transferrable and cannot be exchanged for any other product or service.
15. The participant cannot claim reimbursement from the Organiser for the expenses incurred by participating in the Campaign.
16. Employees of the Organiser and/or of its procurement partners are not eligible to take part in the Campaign.
17. All of the information given by the participants will remain confidential, and the Organiser will not publish it without the consent of the participant, nor share it with third parties. By consent of the participant, the Organiser may use the information itself or share it with third parties for specific marketing activities, market research, analysis, or other related purposes and subscribe the participant to the Visit Estonia electronic newsletter in its database. The participant has the right to unsubscribe from the newsletter.
18. The Organiser has the right to change the Campaign rules, including the prizes, announcing it on the same web page as the Campaign rules.
19. If a Campaign participant has failed to adhere to the rules of the Campaign or has given false or incorrect information, as well as in the case of other failures not attributable to the Organiser of the Campaign, the Organiser will not be held responsible for not organising the draw or awarding the prizes. The Organiser of the Campaign has a unilateral right to terminate the Campaign and stop awarding the prizes, if the rules have been violated or in other unforeseen circumstances (force majeure), by a public announcement on the Campaign web page.
20. The Campaign procedures have been determined by the Organiser of the Campaign under the following conditions: all decisions of the Organiser in carrying out the Campaign are final and apply to all participants. All disputes arising from the Campaign are to be resolved under the valid legislation of the Republic of Estonia.
21. Claims and questions about the organisation and/or operation of the Campaign must be sent by e-mail to the address email@example.com within seven days of the announcement of the results. Claims and questions regarding the processing of personal data can be sent to the data protection officer's e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
22. The Organiser of the Campaign will review claims within 7 days from their date of receipt and will announce their decision to the submitter of the claim to the e-mail address provided in the claim.
23. This Campaign is not in any way sponsored, carried out, administered or connected to Facebook. The information will be received by the Organiser, not Facebook. The information provided will only be used to contact the winners.
24. You have the right to request, from the controller, access to and amendment or erasure of personal data, or restriction of processing concerning you or to object to processing, as well as the right to data portability.
25. You have the right to lodge a complaint to the Data Protection Inspectorate of Estonia.
This project is supported by the European Regional Development Fund.