1. "Quiz – How well do you know Estonian sounds?" (hereinafter the campaign) is a fun consumer game that lasts from 28 March to 31 May 2022 and is organised by Enterprise Estonia (registry code 90006012, Hobujaama 4, 10151 Tallinn, hereinafter the organiser), which is the chief processor of personal data within the campaign.
2. The prize for the quiz in other languages (English, Finnish, German, Russian, Swedish, Latvian, Lithuanian and Polish) is a 2 day trip to Estonia worth 900 euros.
As Estonia's largest city, Tallinnhas a fast-changing and diverse cultural life with an atmosphere full of contrast (where else could you see a glass and steel skyscraper looking over medieval roofs?). Its compact space attracts thousands of tourists every year.
Pärnu is the largest municipality in Estonia, with an area of 858.07 km². By the way, the largest city in Germany, Berlin, is about the same size (892 km²). Pärnu's area coverage leaves behind such big cities as Milan, Athens, Vienna, Buenos Aires, Barcelona, Toronto and Hamburg, as well as Copenhagen, Stockholm and Amsterdam. Despite its large area, there are only 60 inhabitants per square kilometre!
Like other Estonian resort towns, the city of Pärnu, having had the summer capital title since 1996, became well-known in the 19th century. The historic beach park with its fountains and playgrounds offers a pleasant holiday for visitors of all ages and the beautiful promenade is ideal for a walk.
The prize trip includes:
The prize for the Estonian quiz is a 1 day trip for two to Hiiumaa worth up to 400 euros.
Hiiumaa is one of the oldest islands in the world, as a meteorite collision 455 million years ago created an archipelago nearly ten kilometres in diameter near the present-day Kärdla. Some say the island today is shaped like a cross. The name Hiiumaa probably comes from the Estonian name for sacred forests, hiid. The same word can also mean giants.
The prize trip includes:
The winner and their companion must comply with the restrictions for preventing the spread of COVID-19 in the Republic of Estonia during their stay, including being prepared to submit a valid vaccination or recovery certificate. Information on restrictions can be found on the website https://kriis.ee/en/covid-crisis-management-qa/crisis-management/current-restrictions.
To receive the prize, the winner must disclose their full name, e-mail address and telephone number to the organizer and confirm that they are at least 18 years old (see clause 4).
The prize can be used between 1.06-30.12.2022.
In addition, all participants who took the quiz can order Estonian birch juice soft drinks from ÖselBirch, who make birch juice drinks using the recipes of their Saaremaa grandmother. The code ESTONIANSOUNDS will give you a 15% discount on all products in the ÖselBirch online store (except for products already discounted) http://www.oselbirch.com. ÖselBirch works with the following countries: Estonia, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, USA. The product range may vary by country.
3. The purpose of the campaign is to introduce and value Estonia as an exciting tourist destination through the online quiz "How well do you know Estonian sounds?" among the adult population of all the main target markets.
4. The Campaign is open to everyone who is at least 18 years of age.
6. One (1) winner will be drawn from the Estonian language players of the quiz, and one (1) winner will be drawn from the players who have played other language versions (English, German, Swedish, Finnish, Latvian, Russian, Lithuanian and Polish), for a total of 2 winners. A participant has the opportunity to increase their chances of winning by completing the test several times.
7. The winners of the Campaign prize will be announced no later 10.06.2022 on the Visit Estonia English Facebook page (username @visitestonia, official name 'Visit Estonia', URL https://www.facebook.com/visitestonia/). The format in which the winner will be announced has been provided in the Campaign rules article 5.
8. The Organiser will contact the winners within five days of the announcement of the winners via the e-mail address provided to specify the delivery of the prize.
9. The Campaign winner must reply to the Organiser or contact the Organiser in order to claim the Campaign prize within 14 days of the announcement of the results. If the Campaign winner has not contacted the Organiser or replied to the organiser in time given, the Organiser has the right to draw a new winner.
10. The winner does not have the right to pass the prize on to another party. If the winner who is drawn does not wish to use the prize themself, then the Organiser reserves the right to draw a new winner.
11. The Campaign prize cannot be exchanged for any other product or service.
12. The participant cannot claim reimbursement from the Organiser for the expenses incurred by par-ticipating in the Campaign.
13. Employees of the Organiser and/or of its procurement partners are not eligible to take part in the Campaign.
14. All of the information given by the participants will remain confidential, and the Organiser will not publish it without the consent of the participant, nor share it with third parties. If the participant gives their consent (by ticking the box to subscribe to the Visit Estonia newsletter), the Organiser may use the information itself or share it with third parties for specific marketing activities, market re-search, analysis, or other related purposes and subscribe the participant to the Visit Estonia electronic newsletter in its database. The participant has the right to unsubscribe from the newsletter.
15. Personal data will be stored for a period of five years. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time without it affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
16. You have the right to request, from the controller, access to an amendment or erasure of personal data, or restriction of processing concerning you or to object to processing, as well as the right to data portability. More information about processing personal data can be found here: https://www.visitestonia.com/en/cookie-policy.
17. The Organiser has the right to change the Campaign rules, including the prize, announcing it on https://www.visitestonia.com/en/estoniansounds, where the Campaign rules are provided.
18. The Campaign procedures have been determined by the Organiser of the Campaign under the following conditions: all decisions of the Organiser in carrying out the Campaign are final and apply to all participants. All disputes arising from the Campaign are to be resolved under the valid legislation of the Republic of Estonia.
19. Claims and questions about the organisation and/or operation of the Campaign must be sent by e-mail to the address email@example.com within seven days of the announcement of the results. Claims and questions regarding the processing of personal data can be sent to the data protection officer's e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
20. The Organiser of the Campaign will review claims within 7 days from their date of receipt and will announce their decision to the submitter of the claim via the e-mail address provided in the claim.
21. By participating in the Campaign, the participant confirms that their provided information is cor-rect, they agree to the terms and conditions and give their consent to participate in the Campaign. If a Campaign participant has failed to adhere to the rules of the Campaign or has given false or incorrect information, as well as in the case of other failures not attributable to the Organiser of the Campaign, the Organiser will not be held responsible for not organising the draw or awarding the prize (7 in to-tal). The Organiser of the Campaign has a unilateral right to terminate the Campaign and stop awarding the prize, if the rules have been violated or in other unforeseen circumstances (force majeure), by a public announcement on the Campaign web page.
This project is supported by the European Regional Development Fund.
Our site is also available in Chinese and you will be redirected to Visit Estonia Chinese website visitestonia.cn