Rules of the "What is your #EstonianWay of adventure?" quiz
1. The "What is your #EstonianWay of adventure?" quiz (hereinafter "the Campaign") is a promotional game held during 15.07-31.08.2019 and is organised by Enterprise Estonia (hereinafter "the Organizer"). Enterprise Estonia is the controller within the meaning of GDPR.
2. The Campaign prize is a trip for 2 people to Estonia (the winner and their plus one). The trip includes:
- Two return flight tickets from European main airports to Tallinn
- Accommodation for two for one night in a superior class room at the Savoy Boutique Hotel in Tallinn
- Two bus tickets from Tallinn to Kuressaare and back
- Accommodation for two people for two nights at the Georg Ots Spa hotel in Saaremaa. Buffet breakfast and unlimited access to the saunas and pools is included
- Two tickets to Saaremaa museum in Kuressaare castle and a private tour with visitor guide
- A guided excursion to Saaremaa top attractions (Kaali crater, Angla windmills and Panga cliff) by Saaremaa Daytours.
- An adrenaline-rush visit to Hallikivi Adventure park
- Depending on the season a sailing trip or a Admiral's lounge evening with local snacks and cocktails on the historical scooner Hoppet
Airline tickets will be valid for regular flights, but not for charter flights. Should the flight you have chosen be fully booked, we will contact you to agree upon another travel date suitable for you and the airline. In case a hotel included in the package is closed or fully booked at the time you have chosen, the Organizer has the right to change the order of the use of the hotels included in the package or to substitute the hotel named in the package with another hotel. In total, 1 prize will be awarded.
3. The purpose of the quiz is to introduce Estonia to citizens of other countries, and the prize will be drawn from among non-Estonian participants only. If it becomes clear after the drawing, that the winner is an Estonian citizen, Enterprise Estonia reserves the right to draw a new winner.
4. The Campaign is open to everyone who is at least 18 years of age.
6. Personal data will be stored for a period of 5 years.
7. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, without it affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
8. The Organizer shall not transfer personal data to a third country or international organization.
9. The winner of the Campaign prize will be announced no later than on 06.09.2019 on the Visit Estonia English Facebook page (username @visitestonia, official name Visit Estonia, URL https://www.facebook.com/visitestonia/).
10. The Organizer will contact the winner within five days of the announcement of the winner via the e-mail address provided, for obtaining the winner's name, surname, age and country of residence to book the trip.
11. The Campaign winner must reply to the Organizer or contact the Organizer in order to claim the Campaign prize within 30 days of the announcement of the results (article 9 of the Campaign rules). If the Campaign winner has not contacted the Organizer or replied to the organizer in time given, the Organizer has the right to draw a new winner.
12. The Campaign prize can be used according to the agreement with the Organizer during the period of September 2019 – January 2020.
13. One of the individuals claiming the prize must be the winner of the prize. The winner does not have the right to pass the prize on to another party. If the winner who is drawn does not wish to use the prize him/herself, then the Organizer reserves the right to draw a new winner.
14. The Campaign prize is not transferrable and cannot be exchanged for any other product or service.
15. The participant cannot claim reimbursement from the Organizer for the expenses incurred by participating in the Campaign.
16. Employees of the Organizer and/or of its procurement partners are not eligible to take part in the Campaign.
17. All of the information given by the participants will remain confidential, and the Organizer will not publish it without the consent of the participant, nor share it with third parties. By consent of the participant, the Organizer may use the information itself or share it with third parties for specific marketing activities, market research, analysis, or other related purposes and subscribe the participant to the Visit Estonia electronic newsletter in its database. The participant has the right to unsubscribe from the newsletter.
18. The Organizer has the right to change the Campaign rules, incl. the prizes, announcing it on the same web page as the Campaign rules.
19. If a Campaign participant has failed to adhere to the rules of the Campaign or given false or incorrect information, as well as in the case of other failures not attributable to the Organizer of the Campaign, the Organizer will not be held responsible for not organising the draw or awarding the prizes. The Organizer of the Campaign has a unilateral right to terminate the Campaign and stop awarding the prizes, if the rules have been violated or in other unforeseen circumstances (force majeure), by a public announcement on the Campaign web page.
20. The Campaign procedures have been determined by the Organizer of the Campaign under the following conditions: all decisions of the Organizer in carrying out the Campaign are final and apply to all participants. All disputes arising from the Campaign are to be resolved under the valid legislation of the Republic of Estonia.
21. Claims and questions about the organisation and/or operation of the Campaign must be sent by e-mail to the address email@example.com within seven days of the announcement of the results. Claims and questions regarding processing of personal data can be sent to the data protection officer's e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
22. The Organizer of the Campaign will review claims within 7 days from their date of receipt and will announce their decision to the submitter of the claim to the e-mail address provided in the claim.
23. This Campaign is not in any way sponsored, carried out, administered or connected to Facebook. The information will be received by the Organizer, not Facebook. The information provided will only be used to contact the winners.
24. You have the right to request, from the controller, access to and amendment or erasure of personal data, or restriction of processing concerning you or to object to processing, as well as the right to data portability.
25. You have the right to lodge a complaint to the Data Protection Inspectorate of Estonia.
This project is supported by the European Regional Development Fund.