1. Campaign „ Turn ON discovery mode" (hereinafter referred to as the Campaign) is an informative campaign that introduces Estonia as a travel location and collects information about Brittish traveler's favourite activities. The Campaign runs from April 18 to June 12, 2022. The organizer of the campaign is the Ettevõtluse ja Innovatsiooni Sihtasutus (translated as Estonian Business and Innovation Agency, registration code 90006012, Hobujaama, 4, 10151 Tallinn; hereinafter referred to as the Organizer). Within the framework of the Campaign, the Organizer collects and processes personal data.
2. Between those who have submitted their favourite travel activities and contact information (name and email address), a trip to Estonia for two people for two nights, worth up to 2000€ + flights, will be raffled off.
The prize trip includes:
- air tickets for two (2) people from the United Kingdom airport to Tallinn and back on their preferred dates;
- two (2) nights for two (2) people in accommodation of winner's choice and activities of winner's choice according to their submitted preferences, worth up to 2000€ all together.
The prize can be used from 30.06.2022-30.12.2022.
3. The aim of the Campaign is to present Estonia as an interesting tourist destination for the adult population of United Kingdom market.
4. Anyone over the age of 18 can participate in the Campaign.
6. The winner of the Campaign will be announced no later than 20.06.2022 on the Visit Estonia English Facebook page (username @visitestonia, official name 'Visit Estonia', URL https://www.facebook.com/visitestonia/). The format in which the winner will be announced has been provided in the Campaign rules article 5.
7. The Organizer will contact the Winner within five days of his/her announcement at the winner's e-mail address in order to obtain their necessary contact information and preferences to organize the prize trip.
8. The Winner of the Campaign must respond to or contact the Organizer in order to qualify for the Campaign Prize within 14 days of the announcement of the results (clause 7 of the Campaign Rules). If the winner of the Campaign does not contact the Organizer or does not respond to them within the prescribed period, the Organizer has the right to draw the new winner.
9. The prize trip will be organized by the Organizer's official partner Baltic Tours AS, put together according to the Winner's preferences on accommodation and activities.
10. The winner may not transfer the prize to another person. If the selected winner does not wish to use the prize in person, the Organizer reserves the right to draw the new winner.
11. The Campaign Prize is non-transferable or exchangeable for any other product or service.
12. The Participant has no right to claim compensation by the Organizer for their expenses caused by participation in the Campaign.
13. The Organizer´s procurement partners and/or employees of the Organizer and/or of its procurement partners are not entitled to participate in the Campaign.
14. All information provided by the participants is confidential and the Organizer will not disclose it or transfer it to third parties without the consent of the participant. If the Participant gives their consent (by ticking the box to subscribe to the Visit Estonia newsletter), the Organizer may use the information itself or transfer it to third parties for certain marketing activities, market research, analysis and other similar purposes, as well as subscribe to the participant's electronic newsletter Visit Estonia in its database. The Participant has the right to unsubscribe from the newsletter.
15. Personal data will be stored for a period of one year after the end of the Campaign. The Participant has the right to withdraw their consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the consent processing prior to its withdrawal.
16. The Participant has the right to request from the controller the access and modification or deletion of personal data or the restriction of processing concerning them, or to object to the processing, as well as the right to data processing. More information on the processing of personal data can be found here: https://www.visitestonia.com/en/cookie-policy.
17. The Organizer has the right to change the rules of the Campaign, including the prize, by reporting it on the same web page where the campaign rules are published https://www.visitestonia.com/en/turn-on-discovery-mode
18. The procedure for conducting the Campaign is established by the Organizer on the following grounds: all decisions of the Organizer on the campaign are final and apply to all its participants. Any disputes in connection with the Campaign shall be resolved in accordance with the current legislation of the Republic of Estonia.
19. Complaints and questions about the organization and/or conduct of the Campaign should be sent by e-mail to the address of the firstname.lastname@example.org within seven days from the date of announcement of the results. Complaints and questions regarding the processing of personal data can be sent to the e-mail address of the Data Protection Officer email@example.com.
20. The Organizer will consider the complaint within 7 days from the date of receipt and announce its decision to the bearer at the e-mail address specified in the complaint.
21. By participating in the Campaign, the participant confirms that the information provided by them is correct, they agree to the terms and conditions and give their consent to participate in the Campaign. If the Campaign participant does not comply with the rules of the Campaign or has provided false or incorrect information, as well as in case of other failures not related to the Campaign Organizer, the Organizer is not responsible for non-compliance with the delivery of the prize (a total of 7 prizes). The Campaign Organizer has the unilateral right to terminate the Campaign and stop awarding the prize if the rules have been violated or in other unforeseen circumstances (force majeure) by means of a public announcement on the Campaign page.
The project is supported by the European Regional Development Fund.