1. The "Visit Estonia Photo Hunt" (hereinafter "PH") is a promotional activity held during 22.11-8.12.2019 and is organised by Enterprise Estonia (hereinafter "the Organizer"). Enterprise Estonia is the controller within the meaning of GDPR.
2. The purpose of PH is to find exceptionally good photos that would represent Estonia as a travel destination all around the world and buy a selection of them to Organizer's image bank.
3. Organizer will contact the participants whose photos are chosen to be part of the selection to purchase latest by 14.02.2020 and agree on contract details separately.
4. The PH is open to everyone who is at least 18 years of age.
5. In order to participate in the PH the participant must send an e-mail with subject line Visit Estonia Photo Hunt, their full name and link to their photos to email@example.com. All photos must be named like this: Name_of_the_Category_Name_of_the_object/destination/attraction_authors_name (for example Tallinn_Kalamaja_John_Smith). Names for the categories can be found on https://www.visitestonia.com/en/why-estonia/visit-estonia-photo-hunt
6. The price for the selected photos is not fixed by the Organizer and will be agreed with the author upon signing the contract. The price will depend on the uniqueness of the image and the chosen photo license.
7. The selection of the photos will be made by the jury that consists of professionals who use photos of Estonia in their daily work on different channels and platforms (international campaigns, fairs, conferences, content creation, social media, press trips etc)
8. Personal data will be stored for a period of 5 years.
9. The Organizer shall not transfer personal data to a third country or international organization.
10. The participant cannot claim reimbursement from the Organizer for the expenses incurred by participating in the PH.
11. Employees of the Organizer and/or of its procurement partners are not eligible to take part in the PH.
12. The Organizer has the right to change the PH rules, announcing it on the same web page as the PH rules.
13. The PH procedures have been determined by the Organizer of the PH under the following conditions: all decisions of the Organizer in carrying out the PH are final and apply to all participants. All disputes arising from the PH are to be resolved under the valid legislation of the Republic of Estonia.
14. Claims and questions about the organisation and/or operation of the PH must be sent by e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org during the period of the PH. Claims and questions regarding processing of personal data can be sent to the data protection officer's e-mail address email@example.com.
15. This PH is not in any way sponsored, carried out, administered or connected to Facebook. The information will be received by the Organizer, not Facebook. The information provided will only be used to contact the participants for further communication.
This project is supported by the European Regional Development Fund.