Lossi tänav 17, Tartu
The highest court of the Republic of Estonia, the Estonian Supreme Court that operated in Tartu from 1920 to 1935, is located in this building. The building was initially built as a barracks in 1763, the university hospital was built on its ruins in 1808 and the Estonian Supreme Court has been in the building since 1995. The building can be viewed only from the outside.
Take a look at the aerial panorama (picture by Joel Tammet).
Observed from distance