Green Market

Pikk tn 34a, Tallinn

View on map

In the 19th century this area of Roheline Turg (Green Market) was used as fish, vegetable and flower markets. In 1893 the markets were ended and small greenery was established. In 1909 a chapel was completed on the 15th anniversary of the Russian Tsar Nikolai II reign. Today the area is used as an outdoor café.

Times and prices
Open all year round

24 hours

Features and amenities
Getting there
Access
  • Signposted
  • Sealed access road
  • On foot only
Coordinates
View on map
Places nearby
View on map
Newsletter Newsletter