public.homepage.logo
public.entry.region.yldine_piirkond_laas

West Estonia

Pritsumaja in Kuressaare

An eye-catching former fire station stands by the Kuressaare town hall. It was built in 1911, except for the stone tower that was built for drying the hosepipes in 1958. Once the new modern depot was built next to the bus station, the old one was left to tenants. Today, the building is a private property and is a home to the Pritsumaja Grill & Bar Restaurant.

Good to know: One of the very first voluntary fire societies in Estonia was established in Kuressaare (1867).
public.entry.region.yldine_piirkond_laas

West Estonia

Opening times

Open all year round

Mon-Wed 11:00 - 23:00

Thu 11:00 - 05:00

Fri-Sat 11:00 - 06:00

Sun 10:00 - 22:00

Location

Tallinna tn 4, Kuressaare linn, Saaremaa vald, Saare maakond