Mäe, Rooglaiu küla, Lääneranna vald, Pärnu maakond
Come and organize your training or seminar at Algallika Centre in the peace and quiet of Matsalu National Park.
Here, you can spend time with the people you know without being disturbed by strangers or city noise. We have a seminar room with a fireplace or a large hall (in case of over 25 participants).
You can use our whiteboard and sound equipment; wifi can be accessed from all rooms. The number of participants is from 6 to 40.
• a sauna and a mini-spa for a group
• exiting activities for your team are provided by 360 KRAADI OÜ
• organize a film festival for your group!
• we offer instructed sessions of shindo stretching as a relaxing physical activity, as well as breathing techniques and tension and stress releasing exercises
• riding at Massu Equestrian Club (can include an instructor)
|Number of seminar rooms (up to 20 places)||2|
|Number of seminar rooms (up to 50 places)||1|
Drive towards Saaremaa; 10 km before Virtsu, at Kõmsi village, turn right (roadsign points to KUKERANNA 10 km). From Kõmsi, you need to drive another 12.1 km. Drive straight through Kõmsi and you will reach the village of Massu along a gravel road (3.8 km). At Massu, the road splits; take the left road. From Massu, drive for 5.1 km until you reach Mõisaküla (8.9 km from Kõmsi). Drive through Mõisaküla (do not turn left!). 400 m after Mõisaküla (on your right, there is a hill and the first sign for Matsalu nature protection area), the road splits again; turn left and drive slightly downhill. From there, follow the signs to ALGALLIKA.