Lossi tänav 25, Tartu linn, Tartu
What is special about the University of Tartu and where does the spirit of the university manifest itself?
The University of Tartu Museum introduces the history of science and university education from the 17th century to the present day and tells the exciting story of Tartu Cathedral.
The seven floors of the museum offer the following:
- the most precious treasures of the University of Tartu in the Treasury
- the spirit of Tartu and the university at the exhibition The University of Our Lives
- an exhibition of the gifts made to the university in the White Hall
- a good luck formula in the physics office of Georg Friedrich Parrot
- Crazy Scientist's office for children interested in science
In addition, temporary exhibitions and viewing platforms are open in the summer!
See you at Toome Hill!
Tuesday–sunday: 10:00 - 18:00
Wednesday–sunday: 11:00 - 17:00
Exact price to be clarified by service provider.REQUEST INFORMATION