You know what they say: the difference between an average and a romantic day lies in a touch of magic. With Valentine's Day and spring around the corner, it is time to start gathering inspiration for your next romantic trip to Estonia. Romance is a state of mind, so fill your travel list with a collection of magical spots and experiences.
- Listen to poetry inside forest megaphones. Sit inside a gigantic forest megaphone with your loved one and let your hearts be carried away by the original poetry of the world: the sound of nature.
- Ride a white horse to a regal picnic. Let a white horse carry you through wild nature to a picnic spot where the entire menu is prepared according to your heart's wishes.
- Sleep in an elegant, and possibly haunted, countryside manor. Travel back in time at Vihula Country Club and Spa, a 16th-century manor situated in beautiful Lahemaa National Park.
- Explore the coast with your beloved. Leave the fast-paced city life behind and find your personal piece of paradise on the coastline.
- Canoe into the twilight. Canoe down the River Emajõgi under the glow of torches to awaken all your senses.
For more information on travelling to Estonia please visit https://www.visitestonia.com/en
Before planning a trip, check out website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Kadri Gröön | Head of International Media and Gastronomy
(+372) 556 56 5615 | www.visitestonia.com