Tasuja puiestee 6, Viljandi
This bridge, made by the Riga company Felser & Co in 1879, was erected in 1931 amid the castle hills in Viljandi. It was a present from the lord of the Tarvastu Manor Karl von Mensenkampf.
Interesting to know: *The bridge is over 50 m long. * It was erected over a valley which is 15 m deep. * At first, the bridge was located over the moat in Tarvastu to make it easier for the family of the lord to visit the chapel in the ruins. The suspension bridge has become a favourite object of both citizens and visitors of Viljandi and one of the town’s important symbols. It was reconstructed in 1995.