The Estonian Camping Association brings together campsites in Estonia that meet the requirements recognised in Europe. Above all, the association wants to guarantee a high-quality service. The association monitors compliance with campsite standards.
Every member of the Estonian Camping Association must meet the following minimum requirements:
- The campsite's territory, boundaries and access points are easy to understand.
- The area can be closed to cars.
- The territory is well maintained.
- The evacuation plan and emergency numbers are in a visible place and accessible to visitors.
- There is a place or places for collecting rubbish.
- For visitors, there is a notice board with contact information, opening hours, services offered and a price list.
- An administrator is present during campsite opening hours.
- A first aid kit is available at the campsite and can be accessed by visitors if needed.
- There are at least 10 spaces for caravans/motorhomes.
- Each caravan/motorhome space (pitch) is at least 60 m2.
- The minimum parking space between caravans/motorhomes is 3 metres.
- There are at least 10 pitches for tents.
- The minimum distance between tents is 2 metres.
- Public and other buildings must be well-maintained and in good condition in accordance with general hygiene standards.
- A 24-hour shower room and toilet are at the guests' disposal.
- The toilet is equipped with toilet paper.
- Caravans/motorhomes have the possibility to fill their water tanks with drinking water.
- There are facilities for emptying wastewater and chemical toilets.
If a member of the Estonian Camping Association has more than one of the five quality stars, additional requirements apply. They are available in Estonian on the association's website.