The renovated stable of Maarjamäe palace is an exhibition and educational environment of the Estonian History Museum.
The stable features an exhibition 'Masters of glass. History of Estonian glass industry' where the hundreds of glass items give an excellent overview of the story of Estonian glass industry.
Good to know: this building became the Maarjamäe summer palace at the end of the 17 century. In 1811, it was bought by a merchant named Johann Gottlieb Clementz. He built the sugar factory and its ancillary buildings. The present neo-Gothic palace was constructed by Adjutant General Anatoli Orlov-Davydov in 1874.