In order to promote Estonian food culture and highlight high-quality restaurants, Visit Estonia has launched #EstonianFoodGuide campaign on social media. Together with 3 Estonian food culture ambassadors, we are introducing Estonian restaurants, cafes and bars that characterize the Estonian food landscape the best on Visit Estonia Instagram and Facebook channels.
In cooperation with the Estonian Hospitality Cluster (Eesti Külalislahkuse Klaster), we have selected over 45 restaurants that introduces Estonian gastronomic scene and culture.
- Haapsalu: Grand Holm Marina, Hapsal Dietrich Café
- Hiiumaa island: Ungru Resto, Linnumäe, Tuuletorni kohvik Ruudi
- East Estonia: Tulivee, Rondeel
- Central Estonia: Põhjaka
- South-Estonia: Kolme Sõsara Hõrgutised, GMP Pühajärve, Fellin
- North-Estonia: Ruhe
- Pärnu: Mahedik, Hea Maa, Vehverments Bar ja Tostadas
- Saaremaa island: Hafen, Georg Ots Spa Restaurant, Fish restaurant Ku Kuu
- Tallinn: 180 Degrees by Matthias Diether, Ö, Ore, Leib, Fotografiska, Härg, Mantel ja Korsten, Chedi, Lore, Põhjala Beer, Vegan Restaurant V, Kaks Kokka, Tuljak, Karjase Sai, RADO
- Bars in Tallinn: Whisper Sister, Frank Bistro, KAIF, Sigmund Freud, Odeon Bar
- Tartu: Joyce, Hõlm, Kolm Tilli, Polpo
Food bloggers Ragne Värk, Näljane Nelik and Laimipress will - as content creators - reflect the restaurant through their personal visiting experience. The content creator also shows herself/himself in the stories, so the restaurant is visited by two people - the content creator and the filmmaker.
The campaign includes the following activities:
- Posts and stories introducing each restaurant will go to Visit Estonia's social media channels:
- Visit Estonia Instagram, which currently has 100 k followers, including 30% of Estonia
- Visit Estonia Facebook page (in English, Finnish and German languages) with a total of 339 k followers.
- The introduction of each restaurant consists of 10-12 stories.
- All the restaurant posts will be visible in Visit Estonia Instagram feed and Facebook wall and the posts will be supported with advertisement.
Share the delicious word!